Monday, June 22, 2009

so that not one month passes since the last weblog entry

Yikes, I've been deliquent on the current news.

We're having another baby, godwilling, in January 2010 or so.

I have been unable to secure an actuary entry level job as of yet, or even an interview or modicum of interest. Anything can change.

In practicing with spreadsheets and Microsoft Access, I have created a task list of 13 things.

Orry, now three, is quite reasonable for a youngster.

Little Gonzo is starting to put together signs. "Food" "more" He is also a little climber. He loves to climb onto the arm of the couch and look out the window.

Out the window there are beautiful skies. Summer is here, and it reminds me how relative heat is. It's so hot, for example. But not hot enough, apparently, to warrant air conditioning, although I'd love a swamp cooler or other cooling machine. The sun is really hot when it's shining on yuo, but it gets comfortably chilly at night.

Our rooftop garden has produced one strawberry, and is producing a few tomatoes, a zucchini, and some peppers.

Lately I have been reading some uplifting eco-news. It gives me the sort of hope that at once feels good to read about fellow earthy types, and also stimulates me more regarding activism, options, and choices.

Bonnie and I also had a heyday looking at http://www.totallylookslike.com.

We have been hiking a fair amount, including a hike to the top of a local mountain a few weeks ago. That was good fun.

This is my first thecurrenttroydanielbecker blog that diverges from my myspace blogs.

Peace out, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment