Saturday, October 24, 2009

Troy Galore

Wow, tonight is a beautiful clear night sky. We only get so many of these in town in Baton Rouge. My old friend Orion (aka the Butterfly) is back by midnight. It is a good time of year.

All you moms with magnificent middles look marvelous. It is the baby boom of this Becker branch. I love it.

My latest project is picking up nice used toilets. The plan is to craigslist them clean, with new innards, new hardware, and brand-new toilet seats still in the packaging, with all the help needed for installation, all for one low price. This could be lucrative side work. I will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, our plumbing seems to have a slow spot between the house and the street, so there goes my Sunday morning. I saw that I can rent at Home Depot the same big auger that the plumber uses, so if little snake doesn't do it, Big Snake will. After tomorrow, maybe that will be my new nickname.

One more touch-up once-over with the light blue color "Nurture" in the master bedroom, and we shall move into it and move on to the next room. There goes my Sunday evening.

October is a wonderful month.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there Big Snake!
    ...I tried it out to see if it works...
    i don't think that one will stick!
    it was nearly impossible for me not to say "that's what she said!" but i made it through somehow.

    ReplyDelete