Sunday, November 1, 2009

Proud, And Not Proud

Happy November!

The things I am proud of:

Having a new niece and nephew is a great celebration. But there are the other things. For one, I have fixed our furnace, which wasn't working. I had to dig in and study it, and it turns out to be a mysterious missing flame sensor is all. But I ordered one on line and installed it and everything is working and the total cost was < $25. I really like fixing things. I am also tackling some small problems with our van Windy that are causing it to fail emissions testing.

We also picked a bag full of satsuma oranges in Houma, and lots of persimmons and some limes. We have been eating lots of satsumas lately, enjoying them being in season.

Bonnie made some awesome Halloween outfits. I'm proud of that, of course.

The things I am not proud of:

I am no good example these days when it comes to Halloween candy. The way I stuff it in would make you think I was 12. Plus, Bonnie was making delicious cookies, so I've decided to focus on abstinence in my diet.

There were some other things, I'm sure, but none come to mind now.

No comments:

Post a Comment