Monday, March 8, 2010

On, um, Monday...

Well, more teasing, but I really was impressed with this Evan Premo, who is the artist I heard on the radio the other day. You can read a little here, and check out a intro sample here (but you have to look down the list and play the seventh selection). Evan Premo and his wife make up Duo Borealis. Great. Here you can watch Evan Premo participate in the Polar Bear Club. Also, at that link, if you click on "Listen To The Show" I think you can hear the song I have been talking about, "in Just-" (tune in at 37:00).

Let me not hesitate any longer to report the great impetus of this blog, however, which is that Isaac began counting today. No, not abstractly attributing cardinality to sets of things, but, as Orry started years ago, uttering the exciting and anticipatory 1-2-3 before getting thrown in the air, twirled around, dipped to the ground, &c. And let me also say that although little Gonzo's 1-2-3 was not as clear as a bell, it is his first expression of numbers. And you know how that makes a daddy proud.

1 comment:

  1. and that, in turn, makes an anonymous reader proud as well!

    ReplyDelete