Thursday, May 19, 2011

less cholesterol, more owl and cat

It turns out a deciliter of my blood contains more cholesterol than the average American's, at 224 milligrams. Bonnie helps bring down the average though, you bet. I don't know the breakdown of good and bad, or triglycerides, and this sure wasn't a fasting cholesterol reading, but now you know, and so do I. In Houston, at least at the blood bank where Bonnie and I donated some of our life serum, they reveal cholesterol levels after you donate blood.

The weather has been agreeable lately. I could go for more of the outings like we had a weekend or so ago when we went to the arboretum and had a hike. Last weekend is when I got some manure for our school garden. This weekend I'll be doing some planting.

Most of you probably read your share of blogs. Sometimes you even read blogs about blogging. But today you are in for a treat, because I am going to blog about blogging about blogging. Sure, there's a niche for blogging about blogging. But I think it's best when weblogs just focus on what the weblogger wants to say, and not deal with how they are going to say it. Having said that, blogging is sometimes not as easy as keeping a journal. So anything goes, really. Bonnie started a new soon-to-be-released blog, but she doesn't know what to say. And to her I say, just say what you want to say.

On the other hand, I could do to read a few blogs about blogging. More pictures, more dialogue. Less cholesterol, more owl and cat.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great blog. or should i say this was a great blog about a blogging about blogs.....
    I can't wait to hear more about bonnie's blog and by hear more I mean i can't wait to read it!

    Ila wanted to let you know that she REALLY liked the owl and cat video, but liked the song that played with the video even more!
    -nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. my blog has begun. you can find it at
    http://wetalkdinosaur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete